Inamorata



how do i explain
those bursting bubbles;
the sudden happiness,
that profound surge of hormones;
a river of joy,
that triggered through my veins;
explosion of the sudden elation
like a rupturing tornado....
that engulfed my heart and soul,
first time when i beheld my angel.....

how do i explain
the soft voice of hers'
the enchanting, mesmerizing
tone of hers'
which like Nile through Egypt
quenched the thousand year thirst
deluging my drought inflicted ears
with the rain of her rosy voice
Utopian euphoria that i had painted
with the charm of her alluring voice

i wonder!! what made me quiet??
for all these years??
lingering images of her lovely face
the pitch of her voice
still echoes within my heart
and stirs my sleep;
the black of her eyes
still haunts my dreams
she is still the princess cute,my heart
and promise, she shall be until the very sunset.

Comments

  1. scintillating work..
    i sent u msg in FB too
    u write well....

    http://corpsegrinder2006.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts